Small changes can create a big impact to your workload or stress level. Today, we’re dealing with the latter.
How to Undo Send in Gmail
This is an old trick, but absolutely essential for anyone who sends emails out a bit too hastily sometimes. Typos, incomplete emails, and the dreaded ‘reply-all’ can be a thing of the past. Here are the steps for setting it up in your account:
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Settings”.
- Choose the “Labs” tab.
- Find the “Undo Send” feature by Yuzo F and select Enable.
- Save changes at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “General” tab and select the amount of time you wish to delay messages (5, 10, 20 or 30 seconds).
You’re all set! Next week we’ll give you steps to “undo” a message for Outlook.
Who we are:
SaneBox is an all-in-one email management solution that organizes your inbox, giving you the time to focus on the important work instead of sorting through non-urgent emails. SaneBox offers email filtering, one-click unsubscribe, follow-up reminders, and much more.